Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
Battery Point Tours
6 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
169 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the charms of the historic Battery Point neighborhood in Hobart on a 2-hour walking tour. Proceed at a leisurely pace through the elegant district, which contains some of the oldest homes in Tasmania. View a variety of architectural styles in homes that range from colonial estates to quaint cottages for workers, and hear from the guide about historical figures who shaped the development of Hobart and Tasmania.
- Live commentary provided by the guide
- Learn about the district and its residents
- See Parliament House and Arthur Circus
- Finish at Salamanca Place, site of the popular Saturday market
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointOutside Parliament House.
This is near Salamanca Place on the Hobart water front.
Return DetailsThe walking tour ends at Salamanca Place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a 2 hour walking tour along city pavements
- There are places to sit or perch along the route
- Wheelchair accessible along city pavements - if assistance is required, guest must provide their own carer
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hobart Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 58223P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingHobartCity Tours - TasmaniaCity Tours - Seven Mile BeachCity Tours - Port ArthurCategory
Constitution DockMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Huon ValleyRichmond VillageZoodoo Wildlife ParkMount Field National ParkRichmond GaolParliament HouseHummock Sullivan's CoveHobart RunnymedeMawson's Hut Replica MuseumConvict TrailNorth Hobart Cascades Female Factory Historic SiteMoorilla WineryTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Maritime Museum of TasmaniaRussell FallsBonorong Wildlife Sanctuary