Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit the village of Richmond
- Informative and friendly guide
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Includes pickup and drop off at select hotels
Departure & Return
Brooke Street Pier
What To Expect
Head north of the city to Richmond, one of Australia’s most historic towns, known for its preserved heritage attractions. Cross the Richmond Bridge, one of the oldest road bridges in Australia, built in 1823, and take a look at the Richmond Goal, which dates back to 1826.
Your Richmond tour ends with a return drive to Hobart.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands