Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Meeting point is next to the information desk within the cruise terminal between 9:00 am and 9:30 am, for departure by 10:00 am. Our staff will be wearing bright green tunics for ease of identification. Groups need to arrive together in order to be seated on the same bus.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: This product is designed specifically for cruise ship passengers and is restricted to days when cruise ships are docking in Hobart. Land-based visitors and passengers wanting to book a small-group tour, should book this same tour using product 13015P1.
- Please report to the meeting point as soon as possible for early departure, no later than 9:45am. The departure time will be adjusted for ships arriving later. Groups should arrive together in order to be seated on the same bus.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult as child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on this tour. Families with toddlers are encouraged to Charter a small vehicle- refer product 13015P20.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours around Tasmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms