1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’ve always wanted to learn to fly, Hobart is a great place to take a lesson. During this one-hour flight experience you’ll get the chance to take the controls of a Cessna 172 aircraft. Your qualified flying instructor will make sure you stay safe. Enjoy the views of the city and the surrounding landscape while practicing a new skill.
- Receive personalized attention in a private lesson
- Experience the freedom of flying by yourself (with backup!)
- Enjoy incredible views of Hobart
- A fun activity for travelers and locals alike
Saved to wishlist!
use of cessna 172 aircraft
Departure & Return
Cambridge Aerodrome, Cambridge TAS 7170, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Par Avion
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hobart 1-Hour Learn to Fly Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hobart 1-Hour Learn to Fly Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hobart 1-Hour Learn to Fly Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hobart 1-Hour Learn to Fly Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hobart 1-Hour Learn to Fly Experience
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTasmaniaHobartAir Tours - TasmaniaAir Tours - MelbourneAir Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Tahune Forest AirWalkTinderbox Marine ReserveSullivan's CoveConvict TrailParliament HouseMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)St. David's CathedralMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)Bonorong Wildlife SanctuaryConstitution DockHobart Salamanca MarketMount Field National ParkBruny Island Berry Farm Cascades Female Factory Historic SiteLark DistilleryRichmond VillageTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)Hobart Convict PenitentiaryRussell Falls