Departure & Return
Meet with your host, the Moorilla Wine Ambassador, in the Ether building before embarking on your private tour of Tasmania’s second-oldest vineyard and its state-of-the-art winery.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The site is accessible. Please consult with staff to seek alternatives to stair access.
- Transport is not included. Please visit mona.net.au for options.
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair access is required.
- You will be visiting an operational winery. Closed-toe, flat footwear is advised.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moorilla Estate
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience