Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel to the summit of Mt Wellington on this tour from Hobart
- Admire panoramic views of the city and the surrounding rivers and fields
- Listen to commentary from a guide at the Cascades Female Factory Historic Site
- Pickup from centrally located Hobart hotels included
Departure & Return
Brooke Street Pier
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your tour takes in other sights during the drive between Hobart and the summit of Mt. Wellington, including St. David’s Park, Arthur’s Circus and the mountain town of Ferntree. Pass by the boutiques of Battery Point; see Anglesea Barracks, one of Australia’s oldest army facilities; admire fine examples of early Hobart homes in South Hobart; drive through Cascade Valley; pass through the different coastal and alpine ecosystems as you ascend the mountain; visit the remnants of the Female Factory, a one-time female prison; and see Macquarie Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We were only allowed to go up to the half-mark and I experienced my 1st snowfall!" See review