10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
This active, fast-paced tour is ideal for travelers who want to see and do a lot in a single day. There’s something for everyone on this tour, as long as you’re prepared to work those feet. Learn about Tasmanian history at the Port Arthur Historic Site, watch Tasmanian Devils feeding, hike along cliff-tops and to spectacular lookouts, sample local chocolates, and much more. Ideal if you're short on time.
- Entrance fees to places on the itinerary are included
- Enjoy a relaxing Port Arthur cruise (included)
- Hike the easy Waterfall Bay Cliff Top Walk
- A fun, full-on overview of Hobart, Port Arthur, and surrounds
Saved to wishlist!
Tasmanian Devil Unzoo entrance fee
Tassie Devil Feeding
Port Arthur Historic Site entrance fee
Guided walking tour of Port Arthur Historic Site
Port Arthur Harbor Cruise
Professional guides & interpretation
Small, friendly groups
Airport drop offs on request with prior arrangement
We offer a Hotel pickup from most central city hotels and Hostels.
Food and drinks: You can find restaurants to choose from to suit budget at The Historic Site.
We do not offer pickups from Air Bnb's and private residences.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick ups are scheduled between 7.00am - 7.25am from select hotels and hostels in the central city area (tour departs Hobart at 7.30am)
• Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to your departure
• If pick up has not been arranged, our general pick up point is 7.25am at the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre (20 Davey Street, Hobart)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Tasmania
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Port Arthur and Tassie Devils Active Day Tour from Hobart?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Port Arthur and Tassie Devils Active Day Tour from Hobart?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Port Arthur and Tassie Devils Active Day Tour from Hobart?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Very good trip although a long day 11hrs from pickup to drop off Tasmanian devil’s where good but you do loose an hour in Port Arthur so bear that in mind" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Port Arthur and Tassie Devils Active Day Tour from Hobart
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaWalking Tours - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneWalking Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Hobart Sandy BayRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensBattery PointHobart RunnymedeNorth Hobart Hobart Convict PenitentiaryConvict TrailParliament HouseRichmond GaolMawson's Hut Replica MuseumHuon ValleyQueens DomainTasmanian Museum and Art GallerySt. David's CathedralTinderbox Marine ReserveRussell FallsLark DistilleryMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona)Bonorong Wildlife SanctuarySullivan's Cove