3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
138 Elizabeth St , 138 Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hobart Mountain Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Ride The Mountain
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartMountain Bike Tours - TasmaniaMountain Bike Tours - MelbourneMountain Bike Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Hobart Salamanca MarketMoorilla WineryQueens DomainMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)Convict TrailHobart Convict PenitentiaryZoodoo Wildlife ParkParliament HouseTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)St. George's Anglican ChurchCascades Female Factory Historic SiteRichmond VillageMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona)Tasman BridgeSouth HobartSullivan's CoveMaritime Museum of TasmaniaRichmond GaolMount Field National Park