9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Soak up the scenery of Tasmania by air, land and sea on this unforgettable 9-hour tour from Hobart. Start your adventure with a scenic 50-minute flight to Strahan, then board a catamaran for a 5.5-hour cruise down the serene Gordon River. Keep your camera to hand as you float past UNESCO-listed landscapes, spot landmarks like Hells Gates and take a walking tour of historic Sarah Island. After tucking into a buffet lunch on-board (included), return to Strahan to explore the pretty town on foot. This small-group tour is limited to 14.
- Full-day tour to Strahan by air from Hobart
- See Tasmania's lush west coast from above on a scenic flight
- Take a Gordon River cruise through the stunning Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area
- Admire natural landmarks like Hells Gates and Macquarie Harbour
- Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch on the cruise, plus a wine and cheese plate in Strahan
- Explore the pretty town of Strahan in the afternoon
- Small-group tour limited to 14 ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
See the UNESCO-listed Tasmanian Wilderness by plane and boat.
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Gordon River cruise with PREMIER UPPER DECK
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
115 Kennedy Dr, Cambridge TAS 7170, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Par Avion
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5968WWC
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeLunch CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHobartAir Tours - TasmaniaDining Experiences - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaLunch Cruises - TasmaniaWater Tours - TasmaniaDay Cruises - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaAir Tours - MelbourneDining Experiences - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneLunch Cruises - MelbourneWater Tours - MelbourneDay Cruises - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneAir Tours - Yarra ValleyDining Experiences - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyLunch Cruises - Yarra ValleyWater Tours - Yarra ValleyDay Cruises - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Hobart RunnymedeSouth HobartHuon ValleyTinderbox Marine ReserveTasman BridgeRichmond VillageTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Battery PointRussell FallsConvict TrailRichmond GaolRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensLark DistilleryMawson's Hut Replica MuseumNorth Hobart Bonorong Wildlife SanctuaryCascades Female Factory Historic SiteTahune Forest AirWalkHobart Sandy BayMount Field National Park