2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tennis racquets and balls
Departure & Return
Hobart TAS, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/7/2019 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Tennis Centre Hobart
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Tennis Experience in Hobart
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTennis Sports Lessons Ports of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartShore Excursions - TasmaniaTennis - TasmaniaSports Lessons - TasmaniaPorts of Call Tours - TasmaniaShore Excursions - MelbourneTennis - MelbourneSports Lessons - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneShore Excursions - Yarra ValleyTennis - Yarra ValleySports Lessons - Yarra ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Bonorong Wildlife SanctuaryMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Zoodoo Wildlife ParkRussell FallsHuon ValleyRichmond VillageConstitution DockSt. David's CathedralTasmanian Museum and Art GalleryParliament HouseMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)Battery PointRichmond GaolCascades Female Factory Historic SiteSullivan's CoveMawson's Hut Replica MuseumTinderbox Marine ReserveMaritime Museum of TasmaniaMoorilla WineryHobart Salamanca Market