11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Hike in one of Tasmania’s most beautiful places without the risk of getting lost on this guided day hike. After an early morning pick-up from Hobart you’ll be taken to the Freycinet National Park. From here, you’ll hike to a viewpoint above Wineglass Bay, often called one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Keep going down to spend time on the beach itself.
- Try some local oysters and ice cream at small farm outlets
- National park entrance fees are included
- Make new friends on a group hike
- A great way to get active while seeing the sights
Saved to wishlist!
National Park entrance fee
Professional guide & interpretative walk
Small, friendly groups
Airport drop offs on request with prior arrangement
We offer a Hotel pickup from most central city hotels and Hostels.
Food and drinks
No pickups from Air BnB's or private residences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick ups are scheduled between 7.00am - 7.25am from select hotels and hostels in the central city area (tour departs Hobart at 7.30am)
• Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to your departure
• If pick up has not been arranged, our general pick up point is 7.25am at the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre (20 Davey Street, Hobart)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Tasmania
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wineglass Bay Beach Hike?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wineglass Bay Beach Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wineglass Bay Beach Hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Wineglass Bay Beach Hike
11 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
St. David's CathedralBruny Island Berry Farm Hobart Convict PenitentiaryMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Mount Field National ParkMawson's Hut Replica MuseumRichmond GaolMaritime Museum of TasmaniaRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensHuon ValleyTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Queens DomainLark DistilleryHobart RunnymedeCascades Female Factory Historic SiteTasman BridgeZoodoo Wildlife ParkMoorilla WineryRichmond VillageConvict Trail