11 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Travel from Hobart to Tasmania’s east coast to visit Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park. En route, pass through picturesque Orford and Swansea, and stop for photos at historic Spiky Bridge and pretty Spiky Beach. When you arrive at Wineglass Bay, have the option to take a vigorous hike down to Wineglass Beach, or choose the more moderate option that visits Honeymoon Bay, Sleepy Bay and Cape Tourville lookout. On the return drive, sample fresh shellfish from Oyster Bay at Freycinet Marine Farm and sweet treats from Kate’s Berry Farm.
- Full-day tour to Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park, from Hobart
- Choose an active tour with different options for hiking or walks within Freycinet National Park
- Admire Wineglass Bay, a stunning body of water fringed with white sands
- See Honeymoon Bay, Sleepy Bay and Cape Tourville lookout
- Drive by Orford and Swansea, with stops at Spiky Bridge, Freycinet Marine Farm and Kate’s Berry Farm
- Enjoy some of Tasmania's premier walks and scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
National Park entrance fees
Professional guides & interpretative walks
Small, friendly groups
Airport drop offs on request with prior arrangement
We offer a Hotel pick up from most central city Hotels and Hostels
Food and drinks (please either pre purchase, or there will be the opportunity to purchase on tour)
We do not offer pick ups from Air BnB’s and private residences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick ups are scheduled between 7.00am - 7.25am from select hotels and hostels in the central city area (tour departs Hobart at 7.30am)
• Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to your departure
• If pick up has not been arranged, our general pick up point is 7.25am at the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre (20 Davey Street, Hobart)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7:00am and 7:30am depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Tasmania
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park Active Day Trip from Hobart?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park Active Day Trip from Hobart?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park Active Day Trip from Hobart?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park Active Day Trip from Hobart
11 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartFood Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaWine Tastings - TasmaniaWalking Tours - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneWalking Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyWine Tastings - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Hobart Salamanca Market Tours & TicketsCascades Female Factory Historic Site Tours & TicketsBonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Tours & TicketsRichmond Village Tours & TicketsNorth Hobart Tours & TicketsTahune Forest AirWalk Tours & TicketsTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park) Tours & TicketsMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsTasman Bridge Tours & TicketsSt. David's Cathedral Tours & TicketsHobart Runnymede Tours & TicketsMawson's Hut Replica Museum Tours & TicketsSullivan's Cove Tours & TicketsZoodoo Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsMount Field National Park Tours & TicketsMoorilla Winery Tours & TicketsHobart Sandy Bay Tours & TicketsMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona) Tours & TicketsQueens Domain Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & Tickets