- Sightseeing combo: 1-day Kunanyi/Mt. Wellington bus pass plus 48-hour Hobart double-decker
- Enjoy 360-degree views of southern Tasmania from lookout points
- Stay aboard to complete the 90-minute city loop or hop off at any of 20 stops
- Official sightseeing guide to Hobart and Wellington Park bushwalking map are provided
Departure & Return
Departure Point4 Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
The bus stop is located opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (outside Hydro Tasmania building).
Return DetailsBrooke Street Pier, 12 Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Outside Brooke Street Pier on Hobart's waterfront.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Tour & Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off Bus.