- Sightseeing combo: 1-day Kunanyi/Mt. Wellington bus pass plus 48-hour Hobart double-decker
- Enjoy 360-degree views of southern Tasmania from lookout points
- Stay aboard to complete the 90-minute city loop or hop off at any of 20 stops
- Official sightseeing guide to Hobart and Wellington Park bushwalking map are provided
Departure & Return
Departure Point4 Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
The bus stop is located opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (outside Hydro Tasmania building).
Return DetailsWaterline Lounge Bar & Eatery, Brooke Street Pier, 12 Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Outside Brooke Street Pier on Hobart's waterfront.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands