- Off-the-beaten path walking tour of Old Hong Kong
- Travel on foot and on the "ding ding" tram
- Visit sites important to Hong Kong culture that don't make it into the guidebooks
- Wonton noodle tasting
- Small group ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
At 11:00 a.m. our friendly tour guide will meet you at the exit A of Quarry Bay MTR station
Causeway Bay MTR station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour recommended by Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Minimum 2 paying adults are required for each booking
- Youth rate applies only when travel together with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum 2 children (age 0-6 years old) at free of charge can be accompanied by 2 paying adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- All tours take place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Breakaway Travel International Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff