5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
all safety equipment for ziplining
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Office Location on the south side of Hopkins.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- not recommended for travellers with limited mobility
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belize Night Zipping & Jungle Hike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Belize Night Zipping & Jungle Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Belize Night Zipping & Jungle Hike?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Belize Night Zipping & Jungle Hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Belize Night Zipping & Jungle Hike
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHopkinsBus Tours - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityEco Tours - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioEco Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioBus Tours - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeEco Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory