- Tackle this popular outdoor activity safely with the help of guides
- Wear shoes that offer grip since the waterfall can be slippery
- Be on the lookout for local wildlife including monkeys and birds
- Children must weigh at least 65 pounds to participate
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Minimum Weight to rappel on your own: 100lbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bocawina Rainforest Resort and Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff