3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Secure your very own flightseeing trip for your ideal day and time by prebooking this Hunter Valley private helicopter flight from Cessnock. Admire bird's-eye views of the Hunter Valley's wineries, vineyards, gardens, and Cypress Lakes golf course, all from a modern helicopter with a personal pilot. Then, touch down and savor a 3-course lunch at your choice of one of three top-quality restaurants.
- Soar over the Hunter Valley on a private helicopter flight from Cessnock
- Prebook to secure your preferred departure and save precious vacation time
- Fly over wineries and vineyards, and finish with a 3-course restaurant lunch
- 3-passenger helicopter, ideal for treating loved ones for special occasion
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Cessnock airport Terminal, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Just next to the information center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 136kg will not be able to take this experience.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hunter Valley Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Hunter Valley Scenic Helicopter Tour Including 3-Course Lunch from Cessnock?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Hunter Valley Scenic Helicopter Tour Including 3-Course Lunch from Cessnock?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Hunter Valley Scenic Helicopter Tour Including 3-Course Lunch from Cessnock?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Hunter Valley Scenic Helicopter Tour Including 3-Course Lunch from Cessnock
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHunter ValleyHelicopter Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesHelicopter Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensHelicopter Tours - SydneyHalf-day Tours - SydneyCategory