20 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Inclusions cheese descriptions, tasting notes & table water
Departure & Return
2/18/2020 - 2/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Hunter Valley Cheese Factory
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Vineyard Artisan Cheesemakers Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Vineyard Artisan Cheesemakers Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Vineyard Artisan Cheesemakers Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Vineyard Artisan Cheesemakers Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTours & SightseeingHunter ValleySkip-the-Line Tours - New South WalesSkip-the-Line Tours - Port StephensSkip-the-Line Tours - SydneyCategory