2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the on-site museum at Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard during a self-guided tour and learn the history of the vineyard and local area. Sit back and enjoy a master class on wine history, production, and tasting notes with an in-house wine expert. Pick up your gourmet picnic basket, and find a spot in the vineyards for lunch with views over the Hunter Valley.
- Explore the Audrey Wilkinson museum on a self-guided tour
- Master class in wine production, history, and tasting with an in-house wine expert
- Gourmet picnic hamper to take and enjoy in the vineyard
- Choice of departure times to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Please advise of any dietary requirements upon booking.
Bottle of wine
Gourmet picnic hamper
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
750 De Beyers Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Please see our cellar door team on your arrival to the vineyard.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard: Picnic with Wine Masterclass Tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard: Picnic with Wine Masterclass Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard: Picnic with Wine Masterclass Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard: Picnic with Wine Masterclass Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard: Picnic with Wine Masterclass Tasting
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHunter ValleyFood Tours - New South WalesCooking Classes - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesFood Tours - Port StephensCooking Classes - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensFood Tours - SydneyCooking Classes - SydneyWine Tastings - SydneyCategory