Explore our promoted experiences
- The wine and food experience lasts about an hour
- Alcoholic drinks and snacks are included
- An ideal activity for couples or groups of friends
- This private activity can be customized to suit your needs
Departure & Return
Come to our Vineyard & Winery at 725 Hermitage Rd, drive alone our olive treed lined driveway, park in our car park and walk down to our Tuscan inspired tasting room.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tintilla Estate
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons