8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
Pick up and Drop off at Hotel or airport/port
Professional English speaking Guide with Official Tour Guide License
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up customer at airport. We will be waiting for the customer with a sign with customer's name at the gate of airport coming out. Or, we will discuss the meeting point with customer.
- Gimpo Intl Airport, 112 Haneul-gil, Gangseo-gu, Seoul South Korea
- Incheon International Airport, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon, South Korea
- Port of Incheon, Hang-dong, Port of, Hang-dong 7(chil)-ga, Incheon, South Korea
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bergen travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Layover Tour for Wonder of Korea ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Layover Tour for Wonder of Korea ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Layover Tour for Wonder of Korea ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Layover Tour for Wonder of Korea ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Layover Tour for Wonder of Korea
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIncheonBus Tours - SeoulHistorical Tours - SeoulFull-day Tours - SeoulBus Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuCategory