10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
9 nights accommodation & Hotel Breakfast
3 or 4 star Jeju Palace or Hawaii Hotel or similar 4 star hotel: Best Western Jeju Hotel or similar
Private Transportation: MPV(semi limousine)
English speaking tour guide
Airport Pick ups and drop offs (Incheon : Seoul, Gimpo : Jeju)
All cost to the vehicle (Parking lot and Gas)
Domestic flight: (Gimpo-Jeju, Jeju -Gimpo)
Basic Ski Lesson
Entrance Fee & ski gears
Gratuities (recommended): 5 USD tip/per person a day
Ski clothes, helmet, goggles, lift(you can pay on site)
Meals(Lunch & Dinner)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Arrive at ICN Airport
Fly to Jeju Island
Meet your driver and head to hotel in Jeju
- Incheon Intl Airport, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon South Korea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child fare(24-144 months): Twin- 100%, Extra bed- 75%, No bed- 50%
- Infant fare(Under 24 months): No Service No charge
- tinerary is very flexible. Because this is private tour
- The tour price is based on Twin room sharing
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of bookingHotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
- Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (Guide phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- You must book this tour at least two weeks before the tour date to secure hotel room.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Korea Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIncheonBus Tours - SeoulNature and Wildlife - SeoulMulti-day Tours - SeoulWalking Tours - SeoulBus Tours - YonginNature and Wildlife - YonginMulti-day Tours - YonginWalking Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuNature and Wildlife - JeonjuMulti-day Tours - JeonjuWalking Tours - JeonjuCategory