- Go kayaking in the wetlands of Amelia Island
- Learn from a certified Master Naturalist guide
- See shorebirds, fish, and alligators during the paddle
- No prior kayaking experience required
Departure & Return
**THIS TOUR LAUNCHES FROM MELTON NELSON BOAT RAMP** 463540 State Road 200, Fernandina Beach FL GO TO THE BOAT RAMP and look for our guide(s). We can be found by our red Jeep or red Hummer and matching kayak trailer, with our Amelia Island Adventures sign on the side. See you there!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. 100% refund for cancellations 24+hours prior to tour time. If we cancel your tour due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. We do not cancel for light rain, unless the outdoor temperature is 50* or below, so if you'd like to bring a poncho, please do!
- We definitely recommend sunblock! Bug spray during the summer is helpful. You may also want to bring a change of clothes or wear swimwear.
- Kayakers must be willing to step in approximately six inches of water to enter and exit the kayak.
- Recommended for ages 4 years old and up. Children under 12 must ride in a tandem kayak with an adult.
- Not recommended for serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amelia Island Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands