1 hour (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the dramatic landscapes of Kakadu National park from the air on this extended 1-hour scenic flight. Take off from Cooinda Lodge for a thrilling flight on a light aircraft and soar over natural wonders like the South Alligator River, Lightning Dreaming, the Yellow Water Billabong, Deaf Adder Valley, and Jim Jim and Twin Falls. With a guaranteed window seat, you are assured a spectacular view, and live commentary from your pilot will make sure you don’t miss anything.
- Spectacular views of Kakadu National Park with guaranteed window seats
- Live on-board commentary points out all the key landmarks
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Hassle-free pickup and transfers from your Kakadu hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please meet our team at the Kakadu Air desk, located in the main reception building.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Check In: All flights require a check in 30 minutes prior to the advertised departure time. A late departure is likely to affect passengers on following flights. Our Goal is to remain on time, if your arrival is likely to be delayed please inform us urgently, we will offer you alternative options.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
- Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Please don’t be offended or concerned, Kakadu Air operates light aircraft, take-off weight is a safety issue, we will not fly over weight, or compromise safety.
- Due to the safety and weight / balance of the aircraft, we have a weight limitation of 130kg. If you are this weight please contact our reservations direct.
- The Company reserves the following rights, to cancel, or to postpone any flight without notice should a circumstance occur that might represent a threat to the safe conduct of the flight or tour.
- Reservations cancelled inside 24 hours from departure will forfeit payment in full.
- Kakadu Air respects the “Kakadu National Park managements” voluntary code of conduct known as the “The fly neighborly policy”. This policy limits flights to a certain minimum height above terrain, and distance lateral from about 30 locations in Kakadu. Jim Jim and Twin falls are two of these locations. These Falls are viewed freely in our WET SEASON flights as the roads are closed. In the DRY SEASON when the roads are open there are no flights over Jim Jim and Twin Falls.
- The Company and the pilot in command may refuse the carriage of a passenger, if that passenger could be regarded as likely to cause annoyance or offence to, or threaten the safety of the flight or any person on that flight.
- In refusing service to any person or persons for reason of drunkenness, annoyance, offence, or threat to flight passengers or crew, the company refuses liability for any inconvenience or cost related to our refusal for the passenger or freight to travel.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kakadu Air Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
60 minute Scenic Flight from Cooinda
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKakaduAir Tours - Northern TerritoryCategory