- A fun activity for kids who haven’t ridden before
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group activity
- Enjoy a rural outback experience
- This short activity can be easily fit into busy itineraries
Departure & Return
We are a short 10 minute drive from Katherine. Enter the site from Collins Road and follow the gravel road around to the carpark. Walk into the undercover arena where one of our friendly staff members will meet you ready for your Horse Ride. Complete your Digital Risk Waiver Form prior to arriving.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please complete the Digital Risk Waiver and Medical Form prior to your arrival: https://form.jotform.co/202057174160850
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Katherine Outback Experience Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms