- 2 hour cruise in the Katharine Gorge in Nitmiluk National Park
- Admire the scenery of the Katharine Gorge from the water
- See two or three gorges (depending on selection) and take short walks between them
- Get great photo ops of the sandstone walls and water, especially in the soft light of the dawn tour
- Look for wildlife including a variety of birds
- Learn about the Aboriginal guardians of this land
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Nitmiluk National Park Boat Ramp. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to you departure time. Please allow yourself 30 minutes travel time from the township of Katherine to get to Nitmiluk National Park.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nitmiluk Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I can imagine that it gets hot later in the day, so depending on the time of year early or late may be preferable." See review
- "ALSO please change your cleaning times 8am is the busiest time, everybody is needing the toilet or to shower at that time, try 10am that would better time as everyone is up and about or left by than" See review
- "Worth every minute of the cruise and informative details via guide." See review