- Skip outdoor excursions and sightseeing for a fun introduction to life in the Outback
- Opt for an extended show on some days that includes morning tea
- Snacks and refreshments are included in the price of this show
- Souvenir photos available to purchase (own expense)
Departure & Return
Drive east from Katherine towards Mataranka for 6.5km along Stuart Highway. Turn right onto Buyers Road (sometimes spelt Byers Road) just before the weighbridge. Turn right at the T-Junction onto Collins Road. Turn right at the third gate and follow the gravel road around to the car park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended for all levels of mobility and age groups
- Operates in all weather conditions as the show is undercover
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY Katherine Outback Experience Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-Line Katherine Outback Experience Show Ticket.