- 3.5-hour dinner cruise of the Katherine Gorge
- Tuck into a delicious 3-course meal with sparkling wine
- Marvel at the striking landscapes of the Nitmiluk gorge
- Watch the sunset as you cruise down the Katherine River
Departure & Return
Tour departure is from Nitmiluk National Park boat ramp. Please meet here 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Please allow 30 minutes travel time from the township of Katherine to Nitmiluk National Park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Admire the dramatic scenery of the Nitmiluk Gorge as you glide through the maze of waterways and sandstone-sculpted cliffs, and hear stories of the region’s Jawoyn heritage from the on-board commentary. As the sun sets over the gorge, tuck into a delicious 3-course dinner by candlelight, and perhaps order more drinks (own expense) from the on-board bar.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nitmiluk Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands