- Sunset cruise with dinner along Kauai's stunning Napali Coast
- Sail along the legendary landscape of towering spires, lush valleys, and sea caves
- Travel aboard the fastest catamaran in Kauai
- Enjoy a champagne toast and light appetizers to kick things off
- Look out for passing marine life including whales, dolphins, and sea turtles
- Includes a delicious buffet dinner with beer, wine, Mai Tais, and juices
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Departure & Return
Port Allen Marina Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get comfortable among the vessel’s open-air cabins or outside decks, and enjoy a champagne toast and appetizers as you cruise along the coastline characterized by jagged sea cliffs stretching as high as 4,000 feet (1,200 meters). Keep your camera handy for fantastic views of the spires, along with waterfalls, secluded beaches and passing marine life like sea turtles, spinner dolphins, and whales (during December-April migratory season).
While cruising, enjoy a delicious island-inspired dinner complete with your choice of beer, wine, tropical Mai Tais, and fresh juices. As the sun dips toward the horizon, watch the shifting colors and shadows play across the landscape in a vibrant natural light show. Bring a light jacket and expect to get slightly wet on this unforgettable sunset experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Parties of 6 and up must contact Holo Holo a week in advance if needing to make cancellations or changes
- In compliance with the Hawaii Safe Travels program, all guests must provide proof of a negative pre-travel COVID test or proper travel documentation to ensure the required 10-day quarantine requirements have been met.
- Face masks are required for all guests and Holo Holo employees under local and Federal law for indoor spaces. Guests are required to bring their own face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc.) and wear while in our office during check-in.
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holo Holo Charters, Inc.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Na Pali Sunset & Sightsee Boat Tour.
- "Expect there to be bumps, jostling, some rocky waves, and to GET WET!" See review
- "People with sea bands seem to not be affected by the motion, I would highly recommend buying some before taking this Amazing cruise." See review
- "A must do activity if u are not seasick and want to get wet if standing outside the cabin" See review