- Walking tour of Old Town Key West: Take in all the most important landmarks
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Learn all about Key West culture and history from your guide
- Get local tips from your guide on best places to eat afterward
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the southeast corner of Front Street and Greene Street, across from the Opal Key entrance sign, and directly on the sidewalk in front of the Mel Fisher Museum. This area is just outside the cruise ship docking area.
The tour ends at the Southernmost House Hotel, near the southernmost point of the continental United States.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hidden Key West Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff