Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the southeast corner of Front Street and Greene Street, across from the Opal Key entrance sign, and directly on the sidewalk in front of the Mel Fisher Museum. This area is just outside the cruise ship docking area.
The tour ends at the Captain John Bartlum House- 730 Eaton Street, Key West, FL
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hidden Key West Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Richard had stories for days and makes it well worth taking this tour." See review