Explore our promoted experiences
- Try locally-caught seafood (or other tasty options) while exploring Key West
- Visit the town with a local guide and small group
- Tour includes food tasting and/or drink at five locations
- Learn about local history and culture
- Great introduction to Key West cuisine
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Suggested Parking is pay-to-park lot near the last tour stop on 201 William St. It is a 4 block walk to the starting point.
Our tour ends at Old Town Bakery located conveniently near a Duval Loop free bus stop and 2 blocks from the Waterfront Brewery Pay-Parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 4 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket, however please notify local tour operator how many will be attending)
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear sun protection, a hat and sunglasses. Key West is extremely hot and humid.
- Comfortable walking shoes. Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Local tour operator can only accommodate shellfish, dairy, gluten, & nut allergies. In the special requirements field at check out please note if anyone in your party has a dietary allergy, or is under the age 21
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Operating in groups of 12 or less. Individual tastings. Touchless check in. Guests will respect individual businesses requirements to wear facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted) to cover their nose and mouth while entering and throughout visit at businesses that require them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key West Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff