Explore our promoted experiences
- Snorkeling and dolphin-watching cruise in Key West
- Spend the day sailing on a spacious catamaran
- Snorkel above a shipwreck and a coral reef
- Enjoy light snacks and drinks, including complimentary beer and wine
Departure & Return
Historic Key West Seaport in Old Town Key West, 100 Margaret St. - Dock D-30. Make sure to email the Echo office at email@example.com to reconfirm, and they will reply with custom directions from your hotel. Directions: Catamaran Echo location: The Echo dock is on the "Historic Seaport Harbor Walk", that runs along the water at the side the "Turtle Kraals Restaurant and Tower Bar" building. The GPS address of that restaurant is 100 Margaret St. in Key West. We are on Pier "D" that starts at the center side door of the restaurant. Look across the water for the big dock sign that says "Catamaran Echo" (not Eco) and take the foot bridge at the side door out to the Echo dock. Check-in at the boat 15 minutes before departure, but stay in the shade until then (it's very hot out on the dock). If taking a ride share (suggested), drop off at Turtle Kraals Restaurant on Margaret St., walk to the building's corner at the water (near the attached "Tortuga Ferry" ticket booth). Walk sharp left onto the skinny walkway right along the green wall and the water. See the ECHO dock sign across on our dock and take the foot bridge at the side door out to the Echo dock. Parking: (ride-share suggested) Parking is very limited, so please come an hour early to secure a spot. PARK IN THE LONG TERM LOT ON THE LEFT just before the end of Margaret St. and the water. If full, try the PARKING GARAGE one block away by the West Marine store at Grinnell & Caroline St. Get enough parking hours for your boat trip time, at least. The parking ticket machine takes cash or credit cards.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The first stop is a wild dolphin playground. Watch wild dolphins swimming, feeding, jumping out of the water and following alongside the boat in their natural habitat. Next, try a snorkeling session above a coral reef, shipwreck, or sponge garden. See more than 600 species of colorful fish, coral, and other sea life in these shallow waters. All gear is included and is sanitized for your use.
Not interested in getting wet? Simply relax on the boat and enjoy the sun and scenery from a comfortable seat in the shade with a cool drink. On the journey back to Key West, enjoy a tropical fruit tray with light snacks and beverages, including beer and wine for those guests who are 21 and over.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests should bring a towel, sunscreen (no oil), hat, camera, sunglasses, dry bag for personal belongings, and a jacket in fall, winter, spring.
- Exclusive seating now limited to a maximum of 10 passengers on this 28 person sailing catamaran, for comfortable social distancing
- Cancellations due to weather: You will be issued a full refund in the event that the Captain decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Echo Inc. (Catamaran Echo)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized