Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Pre-book this ferry from Koh Lanta to Phuket to avoid last-minute hassles
- Ride on a comfortable air-conditioned boat, enjoy the scenery along the way
- Choose pickup from your hotel or meet at Saladan Pier
- Get dropped off at your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, or Kata Beach
Departure & Return
Meet at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at Rassada Port in Phuket from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide the hotel name for the drop-off service in Phuket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The ferry is operating only in high season from November until April.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff