7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Buffet Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
National park fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town, Ao Nang, Klong Muang, and Tub Kaek
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 7-10 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling Emerald Cave and Kradan Island Tour From Krabi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling Emerald Cave and Kradan Island Tour From Krabi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling Emerald Cave and Kradan Island Tour From Krabi
7 to 8 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursUnderground Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKrabiWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnderground Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Ko LantaUnderground Tours - Ko LantaFull-day Tours - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonUnderground Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Ao Thalane (Thalane Bay) Tours & TicketsAo Luk Tours & TicketsRailay Beach Tours & TicketsWareerak Hot Spring Spa Tours & TicketsTiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea) Tours & TicketsKoh Panyee (Koh Panyi) Tours & TicketsWat Khlong Thom Museum Tours & TicketsTon Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary Tours & Tickets