8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a taste of old Malaysia with a full-day trip to Crab Island from Kuala Lumpur, and explore a vibrant fishing port and village. Ride a ferry across the bustling harbor, see the island’s mangrove swamps, and enjoy the serenity of an island with no cars. Stroll roads built on stilts above the water then rent a bike to pedal village paths. After lunch at a local restaurant, spend the afternoon taking in the sights at your own pace and visit a sultan’s palace as you return to Kuala Lumpur.
- Full-day trip to car-free Crab Island
- Experience a local fishing village
- Enjoy the slow pace of life on a traditional island
- Have lunch at a neighborhood restaurant
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Return Ferry Ticket MYR 18.00 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 people per booking is required
- Infants free of charge, no seat
- All transfers and half/full day tours - NO refund for cancellation received within 24 hours notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Crab Island Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
Crab Island Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurPetaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Sri Mahamariamman TempleRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreBukit BintangKing's Palace (Istana Negara)PutrajayaPetrosains the Discovery CentreKuala Lumpur ChinatownPutrajaya Bridge Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)Aquaria KLCC Taman Negara National ParkSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Kuala Lumpur Railway Station