- Cameron Highlands day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Dip into refreshing waterfalls in the rainforest
- Learn about local traditions at an aboriginal village
- Stop for lunch and visit a tea plantation and produce market
- Marvel at nature on visits to a butterfly farm, strawberry farm and cactus garden
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ladies must be properly attired to enter the Batu Caves Temple. The temple requirements being the upper and lower parts of the body to be covered when inside the temple only.
- Of late traffic has been a nightmare in the Camerons. Please do not book on Weekends and public holidays.
- Drive time each way is 3 1/2 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DGP TRANSPORT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "the water bottles are hard to open but Thurai will help if you ask nicely :DDD." See review