- Fly from Kununurra to Purnululu National Park for an overnight adventure in the Bungle Bungles
- Visit Cathedral Gorge on a moderate walk, and see landmarks like the Argyle Diamond Mine from the air
- One night included in a superior cabin at the Savannah Lodge, where you can relax by the pool or watch the sun set over the East Kimberley
- Dinner is served in the lodge dining room or on the outdoor deck next to Bungles Bar
Departure & Return
Tour starts at 6.00am in September returning at approximately 2.00pm
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise Dietary Requirements and bedding configuration at the time to booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bungle Bungle Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff