- Lunch, snacks, and drinks are included
- Spot wildlife through the provided binoculars
- See a lot while enjoying a slow-paced tour
- An ideal day out for travelers with various interests
Departure & Return
Pick up is either our office, located 200 metres from the Lake Argyle Caravan Park or Lake Argyle Caravan Park in the front carpark. We pick up from both locations, no need to advise which location. Please be ready 5 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise of any dietary requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lake Argyle Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.