- Spot wildlife on Lake Argyle, its islands and inlets, on a morning cruise
- Comfortable boat with restroom, hot drinks and snacks
- Signature experience: cruise has been running since 1973
- Capture morning light on the water: great choice for photographers
Departure & Return
Pick up is either our office, located 200 metres from the Lake Argyle Caravan Park or Lake Argyle Caravan Park in the front carpark. We pick up from both locations, no need to advise which location. Please be ready 5 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lake Argyle Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.