6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a relaxing day cruising 34 miles down Western Australia’s Ord River, through the Kimberley wilderness, and then back again. Starting in the late morning, the cruise starts off gently, so keep an eye out for birds and crocodiles. The last few miles follow swifter water down narrow canyons before reaching the dramatic Ord River Dam. A chilled out way of seeing the beautiful landscape.
- This tour is ideal for travelers with a range of interests
- Light snacks and coffee/tea are included
- The return cruise lasts about six hours
- End the day with a beautiful sunset
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Argyle Downs Homestead Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from their Kununurra accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Triple J Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Ord River Explorer Cruise with Sunset
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifePhotography ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKununurraNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaPhotography Tours - Western AustraliaCategory