- Spend a day exploring Antelope Canyon X, led by a Navajo guide
- Travel through Nevada, Utah, and Arizona by minivan from Las Vegas
- Avoid the crowds at hard-to-reach destinations with a small-group tour
- Bottled water, soda, and sandwich are provided
Departure & Return
We will pick you up at the hotel you are staying, from the TOUR BUS STOP or at Lift / UBER pick up. IF YOU DONT SEE YOUR HOTEL PLEASE CONTACT US
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
You will be dropped at the same place from where you get pickup in the morning.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant traveler.
- English is always available and default.
- May be operated, under request by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and Portuguese)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in both attractions.
- Waiver need to be signed attesting good health condition.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund if the tour doesn't depart from your Hotel
- Minimum number of 4 participants (total) for tour operates.
- One day before the Company gets in touch with pick up time.
- It's recommend wear comfortable hiking shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.
- Recommended Age is more than 1 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Remember, don’t forget to bring sunscreen, Heats, sunglasses, comfortable clothes and Hiking shoes or tennis shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour start at 5:30 am but the pickup times will be between 5:00 am to 5:30 am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY MARVIT TOURS LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a long day, with lots of driving, some walking and totally worth it." See review
- "The tour provides you with plenty of drinks and snacks, and you can grab breakfast when you stop for gas, and there is a time/place to grab a fast food lunch." See review
- "Make sure to take plenty of pictures as there are so many great areas to get good photos." See review