- See the orange sandstone cliffs of Bryce Canyon National Park
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and let your guide do the driving
- Admire scenery during the drive in southern Utah
- Go for a hike along the trails at the canyon’s rim
Departure & Return
Tour Bus pick-up Area is on Sirens Cove Blvd, West of Valet and Starbucks, and will meet at the yellow curbed sidewalk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please limit luggage to one (up to the size of a backpack) per guest.
- Children under 2 years old, not occupying their own seat and not exceed accompanying adults may participate at no charge.
- Since the tour can be delayed due to bad weather or other circumstances, please do not plan other time sensitive activities near the scheduled conclusion of this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the vehicle during the tour. NPE tour staff reserves the rights to refuse guests who appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or alcohol; these guests will not be eligible for a refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Park Express
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff