- Enjoy an active way to explore the Colorado River and Black Canyon
- Safety gear, kayaking guidance, and refreshments all included
- Round-trip transit from the Las Vegas Strip makes logistics easy
- This kayaking excursion is beginner- and family-friendly
Departure & Return
If you drive yourself to the launch site, please check in at our white Ford Transit with a kayak trailer on the designated paddle-craft area. Far left side of the beach! Las Vegas SUP Kayak Club.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight limit is 300lb/person
- It's a family friendly group activity, No Alcohol or Smoking Allowed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Vegas SUP Kayak Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands