- Grand Canyon West Rim helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- Soar above Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Land on the floor of the Grand Canyon for a picnic
- Enjoy a light meal and Champagne amid the canyon walls
- Hear expert narration from the pilot
- Includes round-trip transfers from Vegas or Boulder City
- Choose from morning, afternoon, and sunset departure times
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Papillon Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms