- Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River, and see million-year-old rock formations
- Fly in an A-Star helicopter with forward-facing seats and 180-degree views
- See spectacular views of the Grand Canyon
- Includes complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Our departure terminal is located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.
What To Expect
After your transfer to the airport in Boulder City, receive a warm welcome from your pilot and a safety briefing for your flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter. Then take to the skies for your flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll get amazing views along the way, passing over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fortification Hill and the dark volcanic cliffs of the Black Canyon.
When you arrive at the Grand Canyon, your pilot flies you through the canyon to look at the colorful rock walls and see the Colorado River up close, then follow the path of the Colorado River past rock formations that formed millions of years ago. Keep your camera handy for photo ops of cathedral buttresses, sculptural rock pillars and enormous canyon expanses everywhere you look.
During the return flight, see other natural wonders such as the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
Visiting the Grand Canyon is a must-do when in the American Southwest. Choose from departure times throughout the day, which make this once-in-a-lifetime experience an easy excursion from Las Vegas.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (112 kg/ 17.85 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Flights depart from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Id recommend this tour especially if you never been on a helicopter!!!" See review