Explore our promoted experiences
- Comprehensive sightseeing tour of Las Vegas at night by jeep
- Gaze out at the dazzling lights and stars of Las Vegas as you cruise The Strip
- Visit the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, whose celebrity owners can be seen on the History Channel's Pawn Stars show
- Discover vintage Las Vegas at the Fremont Street Experience
- See iconic sights at night, like the Bellagio Hotel's impressive fountain
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your first stop will the be famous 'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas' sign. Hop out for some cheeky photos at this iconic landmark, then continue on to the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, the filming location of the History Channel's popular 'Pawn Stars' show. Head for the Strip, the unrivaled capital of glitz and gambling in the heart of the desert. Pass luxe hotels and casinos, each location's nighttime lights vying to outshine the rest. Your driver has an inside scoop on what new buildings are going up, who owns them and how much they cost.
At the Fremont Street Experience, enjoy five city blocks of digital overhead canopies that show enormous animations and synchronized music. Watch a light show on the world's largest video screen, which includes over 12 million LED bulbs. This area is host to non-stop activities and entertainment; you can choose your adventure.
The evening's last stop is the famous fountain show at the Bellagio hotel. After your comprehensive tour of Vegas by night, enjoy drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age 2 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pink Jeep Tours Las Vegas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands