- Enjoy a horseback ride through the desert landscape outside of Las Vegas
- Well-trained horses make the ride open to all skill levels
- Learn about the history of the area from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make the ranch an easy trip from anywhere in Las Vegas
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must wear closed toed shoes. Long pants are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild West Horseback Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands