- See top Las Vegas attractions on a guided scooter tour
- Pass the Bellagio, the Venetian, and other famous hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Taste delicious local fare, included with your ticket
- Travel the glass elevator to the top of the Rio Hotel and Casino for views of the city
Departure & Return
Directions: From the Strip Travel West on Flamingo, turn Right on Valley View (just past the Rio), turn Left on Viking Rd Make a right into the strip mall complex on your right Turn Right past the second building (3871) Suite 72 is about 1/2 way down on your right Dates: Daily
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Price displayed is based per scooter and there is a maximum of two (2) passengers per scooter. If you have more than 2 passengers, you will need to book additional scooters. There is a maximum of seven (7) scooters per tour.
- Must be 21 with valid driver’s license to drive
- Minimum age is 8 for a passenger
- Maximum height is 6’4″, while riding with a passenger
- Maximum combined weight of passengers is 450 lbs per car
- Tour route is subject to change due to any seen or unforeseen circumstance including but not limited to closing or filming
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hog Car Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This is a great way to spend 3 hours highly recommended we will definitely do this again" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews