Departure & Return
Pickup is available from the parking lot of the Souvenir Outlet located across the street from the Mandalay Bay. Pick up times vary. Exact times will be advised upon reconfirmation text with the local operator the day prior to your tour. No check-in times are confirmed until the text is received.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years old to drive the ATV
- All children between the ages of 6 and 17 years old must ride as a passenger on the 6 seater UTV
- This is not recommended for those on any medication or who have a medical condition
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo ID such as a drivers license or passport is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Vegas ATV's
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff